We speak with Susanne Scholl about her novel, Emma’s Silence, at the Austrian Cultural Forum during the New Literature from Europe festival. We discuss the relation between storytelling and politics, the state of refugees and migrants in today’s Austria and the wider EU, and the role writers might have in increasing dialogue on such issues.
- Trafika Europe 21: Serbian Moments launches free online
- Trafika Europe Radio launches its second year September 2021
- Trafika Europe Radio has completed its first year
- Announcing Trafika Europe Radio Theater – a new performance mini-series!
- European Regions: Progress in Literary Culture – a panel discussion