In this fascinating interview, we speak with Siri Hustvedt, author of the novel, The Blazing World, about secrets in her own and others’ work, narrative coherence, the role of translation and multi-lingualism in shaping culture, and a bit about philosophy of mind, brain and language. (23 minutes)
- Trafika Europe 21: Serbian Moments launches free online
- Trafika Europe Radio launches its second year September 2021
- Trafika Europe Radio has completed its first year
- Announcing Trafika Europe Radio Theater – a new performance mini-series!
- European Regions: Progress in Literary Culture – a panel discussion