- This event has passed.
Prague Writers’ Festival
October 8, 2020 - October 11, 2020
Prague Writers‘ Festival is a literary event, presenting the world of literature as a place of social and cultural dialogue. It originated in the late-seventies London, when Michael March (PWF‘s President) began organizing international poetry readings at Keat House. Now, it is one of the most engaging cultural events in Prague and one of the most notable literary events in Europe.
Motto of this edition: We are condemned to hope
- October 8, 2020
- October 11, 2020
- Event Categories:
- Book Fair, Conference, Courses & Workshops, Discussion, Festival, Fiction, Lecture, Poetry, Reading, Workshop
- Event Tags:
- author, book fair, Czech, literary festival
- The Prague Writers’ Festival Foundation Fund
- Excerpt (Summary description)
- The Prague Writers' Festival is an annual event featuring public readings, conversations, publications and signings.
- Prague Exhibition Grounds
67, 170 90 Praha 7
Czechia Prague, Czech Republic + Google Map
- (+420)224 498 236