Paris Book Fair / Livre Paris
March 20, 2020 - March 23, 2020
Livre Paris, created in 1981 by the National Union of Publishing, has become a rich and varied event opening to major catalogs of contemporary publishing. This literary festival invites the big names in literature while also anticipating the books of tomorrow. The show has a strong international dimension, celebrating leading foreign authors.
A full literary event :
- A 360° program, demanding and diverse, that invites big names of today’s literacy and highlights tomorrow’s authors and actors.
- Many innovative and spectacular new events supporting the program throughout the different stages.
A creative literary event :
- Editorialized around a guideline, the event is anchored in the latest literary and editorial news. The aim is to resonate strong and committed voices that question the present time and try to write the world of tomorrow.
- A rich and diverse event that offers every day and on each stage, rendez-vous in the most varied formats possible, from the most intimate to the most spectacular …
- A clear and coherent event, thanks to a program that favors clarity: by offering large daily and recurring appointments over the 4 days of the event and on each stage, Livre Paris is allowing you to easily orient yourself towards your centers of interests – and why not discover new ones?
An international event :
- By valuing the presence of invited authors from our international partners, Livre Paris integrates them into the every day program.
- Throughout the theme “writers facing the world”, the eventinvites and honors leading foreign authors.